Sunday 7 August 2016

Brenda Ragsdale challenges (Grand Divas scrappy place)



I've combined these 2 challenges to create another layout about Holland.
Zaanse Schans is a tourist town set up to resemble "old Holland" complete with windmills etc.


I followed the sketch very closely but as my photos are bigger they cover some of the layering.
My border strip is the ruler under the photos and behind the title.
Unfortunately, my scrapple letters ran out of S's so I used the brown Basic Grey ones instead.

4 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Nice alpha save ;) This sketch really showcases those charming photos.

Isbaha said...

Nice layout and effective design!

Susanne said...

Nicely done meeting the challenge - I am surprised you had so many A's available.

Brenda said...

Very nice page and take on the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along at GCC!