Wednesday 10 August 2016

Scrap it with a song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2PzvX2Ipvg
One of the 2 songs chosen is Because the night by Patti Smith.
I've chosen the words "Because the night "

My photo is from our last night on the cruise in Budapest.
The ship cruised up and down the Danube passing all the illuminated city buildings in Budapest .
We finished in front of the most amazing, the parliament building.
The top is a photo of me in front of it. The other photo is of the Royal Palace.

I've used gold misting on the background, plus the remains of a gold doiley.
Also along the side is a Prima "Say it with Crystals" border strip.
I've used 2 lots of packaging on the layered matting, including the Prima one.(Recycling)
I've added wood veneer corners around my main photo too.
On the wood I used Inca Gold to add some gilt edging.




12 comments:

Sharon said...

Very pretty layout! Beautiful photos too. Thanks for joining us this month at SIWAS.

!neke said...

Beautiful lay-out !!!!!

Giorgia Rossini said...

beautiful layout! Love all the gold.
thanks for playing with us at SIWAS

LCSmithSAVED said...

Another beautiful layout of what looks to be a particularly magical cruise night. Definitely a FAVE.

Tara O said...

Gorgeous photos and your LO keeps the focus on them!

Unknown said...

very cute ! Thank for playing with us at SIWAS :)

Maya Yang said...

Wow, this layout is beautiful! The photos are stunning as well. Thank you for playing along with us at SIWAS! : )

Crew5mom said...

Nice use of recycled materials and I particularly like the chevron paper. Looked like a wonderful time on your cruise, thanks for entry for SIWAS.

Crew5mom said...

Nice use of recycled materials and I particularly like the chevron paper. Looked like a wonderful time on your cruise, thanks for entry for SIWAS.

sassyscrapper said...

Was this a Viking River cruise? My sister leaves today for Europe and then will take the Romantic Danube river cruise. Based on your photos, she is in for a real treat!

Lauren said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Scrap it with a Song!

Khristina Sorge said...

Lovely! I really enjoyed all of your little details and dimensional elements. Thanks for sharing with SIWAS this week!