Tuesday 3 January 2017

Sketch and scrap



Here's the sketch at Sketch'n'scrap.
On Christmas Day my daughter drove us to the restaurant in Canberra,where we had dinner.
Of course I took my camera.
We pulled up at the traffic lights behind this ute containing a blue heeler dog (wearing a bandana).
This is an iconic Australian scene.
In the Australian bush you see a dog on the back of a ute all the time. Hence my title.
My letters are so big that the b wouldn't fit any close .I know outback is one word.
I tore vellum as my background paper and zigzagged around the edges on my sewing machine.



7 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

I love your title work!!! So creative and love the way you stitched the vellum! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Unknown said...

How fun to see something like that! I love your title too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

blbabe1234 said...

I LOVE the large title! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Diana Soling said...

Wow. Love that title! Grabs your attention right away. Thanks for joining us over at Sketch ~N~ Scrap

Lori said...

This is a great layout! Love the title and such fun photos! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout Julene and I love to see me some Heeler dogs :) Great take on the sketch
Tina DT Sketch N Scrap

ameliaharris99 said...

Cute layout! Love the stitching and your title work. Thanks for playing with us at Sketch N Scrap. :)