Monday 13 March 2017

Paper Issues -Take 5 Tuesday

Image may contain: text

I like doing these challenges at Paper Issues. They make you think outside the square!
I'm also entering at Unstampabelles where they want use a punctuation sign and be amusing.

I'm using my Counterfeit Kit for this as well.
 I started with the Heidi Swapp ticket paper (patterned).  FIRST
After lightly misting it with blue SECOND  I used some vellum as my mat.
It is a soft green in mint tonings. THIRD.

Inspired by Crocodile Dundee maybe,I took some photos of an inflatable croc near the pool last week. Hence my title! OH remember wrestling with a croc= 6 words  FOURTH

I had 2 chipboard letters on my desk saying "oh" so I included them on my layout as part of the title
FIFTH.
The sticker saying remember and the quote sticker under, "Oh", I will ignore.




There it is done!

4 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

They are a lot of fun in the pool. Hope the weather is great and you are able to enjoy. Thanks for playing along Julene and nice to see you! Susan at Unstampabelles.

Dale Tiernan said...

Hehe, we had a croc once too. He wasn't too hard to stay on. The dolphin on the hand .....

Anonymous said...

A great layout. Enjoy the time at the pool. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

Susanne said...

The blue mist really ties the background paper to water. Nicely scrapped Julene.