Tuesday 13 June 2017

Cute card Thursday & Crazy4challenges

Sometimes the ideas just come together...
http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com.au/ has a boys/men card challenge.

I had the diagonal striped paper from Basic Grey and the red embossed piece.
Hanging around on my desk for ages has been the sticker from October Afternoon featuring the boy with the pennant.
 I wasn't able to use it on a layout & have tried it on several cards but it didn't suit.
Finally, it was perfect on this card!
My sentiments are Bella Boulevarde "Little bits".
I can imagine a grandparent giving this to a little boy.
 
Next is my card for Crazy4challenges.
The theme is roses, so I fussy cut roses from October Afternoon paper.
With the green backing and enamel dots it looks  fresh.
 

1 comment:

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Such a sweet card. Great job. Thank you for submitting with Crazy 4 Challenges. Vicki- DT