Thursday 15 June 2017

Scrapping Outback

http://scrapping-outback.blogspot.com.au/ has this challenge.
Use white, orange ,gold and kraft and at least one piece of chipboard.


I've lately been trying to use ALL of my chipboard up. Looking in the drawer I found a Greek flag plus 2 swords from a pirate pack. All were from Memory Maze when I was on their Design Team.

It had to be a layout about Greece....I've been there 3 times (lucky me!) as I have a friend in Rhodes.

The photo of the old windmills in Mandraki harbour in Rhodes had some kraft and orange tones.
I had a gold doiley and used inca gold on the chipboard plus the corrugated card.
 

Luckily I found some Kraft Collections ornamental labels & the orange embroidery floss!
On the bigger label I intend to write more personal journaling.

Here's the finished layout. The photo is at an angle, the paperwork is straight.

3 comments:

The Scrapping Outback team. said...

What a fun layout Julene - perfect colours for the photo :)
Thankyou for taking the time to enter our challenge this month over at Scrapping Outback.

Unknown said...

Lovely page Julene. Thank you so much for joining us this month at Scrapping Outback.

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

awesome LO Julene, love how you used the pieces to match the photo & colour theme :)