Sunday 6 August 2017

The Scraproom Jumpstart sketch

I'm on a roll today. With 4 cards made this morning I have now done this layout for https://thescraproomblog.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/august-jumpstart-sketch-challenge.html



I've had these 2 photos and have been waiting for an appropriate sketch with one portrait plus a smaller photo.
We were in Cairns on holiday and wandered into a shop selling retro lollies, toys and to my delight, golliwogs. I haven't seen them around for years.
I've tried to create a retro feel in this layout with the old style floral, the ric rac, buttons and the cursive alphas.

2 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Lovely layout! You did a great job recreating the vintage feel with your papers and embellishments! Looks like a fun place to visit! Thanks for joining us at The ScrapRoom this month!

Rochelle Spears said...

Nice layout! Love the pop of red! Thanks for playing along with The ScrapRoom!