Monday 2 April 2018

Scrapbookit and 100 patterned paper challenges.

I'm combining 2 challenges for this layout.
Firstly, Facebook has a group named 100 pattern paper challenge and this week there is this sketch

I've managed to use3 papers plus some vellum from my Counterfeit kit on this.

Secondly, Scrapbookit has a challenge where we need to use the following:
1. Friends
2.Colour we don't use often
3. Die cuts
4. Stamping

My layout features my friend Margaret who has battled cancer 3 times and survived. This was taken at her son's wedding about a year ago.
The colour I don't often use is PINK. (I despise it)
I've used 3 diecuts ;the 2 roses floral group and the word lovely.
The stamping is 2 small pink hearts above the photo.
The 3 journaling boxes are from D-Lish scraps.
The flair is from Bramble Fox.


4 comments:

Jo Hanna said...

Thanks for playing along at Scrapbookit.

Melfield said...

Great layout! Thanks for joining in! ~ Mel

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful layout.
Cindy F

LCSmithSAVED said...

What a blessing to have your friend Margaret still with you <3 Good take on the challenge!